Common signs of a failing valve body include
• Harsh or delayed shifts from park to drive or reverse (also known as garage shifts)
• Incorrect up- or downshifting
• “Shift flares” when the engine RPM increases on an upshift rather than a downshift.
• Banging or knocking sounds as the gears change
• Transmission slipping out of gear while driving
Any of these problems could indicate necessary Mercedes-Benz valve body repairs.
Enduro Gearbox Centre offers Mercedes-Benz valve body repairs rather than replacing the valve body with a brand new (or remanufactured) one. This is a cost-effective solution and with Enduro Gearbox Centre you have the knowledge of being in the hands of one of the leaders in the industry. Enduro Gearbox Centre provides timely and effective Mercedes-Benz valve body repairs.